[pct-l] Lost PCT Friend

Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 11:36:47 -0700 (PDT)
Gee, I met Pop-Pop as he was beginning to drop into the San Gorgonio Pass.  He looked great and I was hoping I could look that good when I got to be his age.  I can tell you that it was super windy (35-50 mph) when we passed, but he was looking sharp (he was about 1.5 hours down from Black Mountain Road).  That makes me sad.
Capt Bivy