[pct-l] Redding

The article is not that great. Friend emailed me the article.

To cut to the core; global climate disruption (warming) is causing more
winter precipitation on the glacier area which freezes to add to the
glacier. However no one can say for sure this is due to global warming
and not some other fluctuation.

Tortoise