[pct-l] Back injury exercises?

Stept

Your in the same shoes several of us who I know are suffering from. I tore
my meniscus, that's the cushion between the joints my knee. All went well, with
 that. Then because of not exercising my back went our. I had an x ray done
and  was sent to physical therapy. They have a spa were I do pool exercises and
then  I am also put on a traction machine which is great. I also go on my own
to a  Chiropractor and get a back correction plus a message.

I am fortunate to have insurance that covers most. You have to be careful  of
exercising. I did exercising on my own first and did more damage without
consulting a doctor. A doctor visit and the x ray or even an MRI would  point our
your problem.

In a message dated 8/3/2005 6:58:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,