[pct-l] Snow conditions on Forester Pass

I had been hiking the Pacific Crest Trail and just exited through
Whitney Portal.  I ran into lots of JMT hikers.  I asked some people
about Forester pass.  Apparently there is still a good bit of snow on
both sides of the pass.  The majority of the people I talked to were
hiking in large groups and were not carrying ice axes or crampons.
According to these people it isn't exactly easy going, but certainly
much more tame than earlier in the season.

Paul