[pct-l] I just made a PCT DVD Documentary

Hi all,

I just made a documentary about adventure.  I did it for a class but think
you may all want a copy.  I must admit it gets you stoked about the trail...

The general theme is about adventure, but includes a section on my 04 PCT
hike...

I want to give some away but can;t really afford shipping and stuff like
weathercarrot did with his dvd...
So if you guys want one just let me know.  I'll send one to ya and then you
can send me a couple bucks for shipping...

Of course weathercarrot gets one free!

Im gone in Germany starting on Monday.  So if you want one send a email OFF
LIST to jrniemiec@students.wisc.edu and we can work it out...

The end features a little slide show of pics and friends form the PCT...

Mouse

ps- this will be playable on your tv too!