[pct-l] CA: Sawmill Pass Trail Closed

That's too bad. I was up Sawmill Pass on the 16-17th of the month, and there
were little to no signs of life near the pass. It is a beautiful area and
very quiet to boot. I only know of 3 others who have been up to the pass
this year. 2 I saw on the trail and 1 who I spoke with in early June. Hope
all those lovely forests don't get burned down.
Eric