[pct-l] Squatch on the PCT

Yogi wrote:

<Will you be premiering (had to look up the spelling
on
that one) the new version of "Walk" at ALDHA West?  or

will we have to wait for the 2006 ADZ?>

The sequel, of sorts, won't be done until early 2006.
Would love to show it at ADZ.  It's basically going to
have (as it stands now) four main components...

1) Seeing what some of those I interviewed in '03 are
up to now along with revisiting some of the places I
went to and seeing what the haps are now.

2) Getting to know some of the Class of '05.

3) Going to a few places I didn't in '03.

4) My hopefully non-sucky attempt to hike all of
Oregon (pending aforementioned gig).

> By the way, do you know that Batteries is on the PCT
>
> this year?

Yeah.  I've already interviewed him at the Kickoff,
the Saufley's, Kennedy Meadows and South Lake Tahoe
(at Ziggy's way cool motel which is unbelievably
hiker-friendly)

Later,
Squatch
www.walkpct.com