[pct-l] muir trail ranch phone

 From the MTR FAQ (www.muirtrailranch.com) :

Why can?t I phone the Ranch directly?

Because we don?t have a phone. If there?s an emergency, we can call out on our
satellite phone, but we don?t leave it on to receive incoming calls. If you
absolutely must have access to the Ranch by phone, call our foothill number,
(209) 966-3195, and we will start the relay to get a message up there. It can
take several hours, though. Sometimes it takes days. Sometimes, never.

The direct answer to your question is "no".

--Steve