[pct-l] Mt Whitney conditions - Walker Pass Weather

I have a report from friends that last week it was mostlly snow free up Whitney --- not sure what route they took nor how close to the PCT they were.

Matt Maxon <matt@mattmaxon.com> wrote:
7-17 thru 7-23 AVERAGE air Temp at Walker Pass was 83.5 Max was 105.9 Min
65.9

Walker Pass weather
http://www.wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/rawMAIN.pl?caCWAL

Bear Peak weather
http://www.wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/rawMAIN.pl?caCBEA

Blackrock Ranger Station
http://www.wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/rawMAIN.pl?caCBRK

Southern and central Californa RAWS summary
http://raws.wrh.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/roman/raws_ca_monitor.cgi?state=SOCC&rawsflag=2

Walker Pass and Bear Peak RAWS are almost on the trail.

Consider haveing some rehydration solution with you

Cheers
Trail90