[pct-l] Section A and B, CA, Wildfires

Besides that, just driving home from work I heard fire radio traffic on
fires from lightning strikes at several locations near the PCT in San Diego
County, all of which are near the PCT. Some forecasts mention 2 inches of
rain per hour in the hills about Warner Springs and Julian, with
quarter-sized hail. The thunderstorms and flash flood watches are forecast
to continue through Wednesday.

AsABat