[pct-l] bike crash

Hey "Peg",
What a horrendous crash.  Hope you & Jackson make as complete a recovery as possible.  I went over the windshield of my 1200 Sporty last summer - in heavy, fast traffic!  Not a scratch.  My fault - gal stopped in front of me while I was checking my rear & accellerating to pass her.  Surprise!  Thanked my lucky stars & sold the bike - been there done that.  The "itch" is scratched.  Get well stay with the PT!
Will do the PCT in 07 - maybe see ya there.  Take care.
Ross