[pct-l] Eureka tent - any thoughts?

In preparation of my thru-hike which is still eeons away, my dad just
gave me a couple of Eureka Timberline tents - the style shown here:

http://www.eurekatent.com/timberline.asp

Has anybody ever used this tent? Is it suitable for the PCT? We set it
up today in my uncle's back yard and it took both of us to set it up,
it seems a bit heavy, the rainfly doesn't completely cover the
windows, there's poor ventilation, a high center profile, and I wasn't
so sure about the floor. But I really liked the color. lol - I guess
I'm just wondering if I'm just hallucinating all of this, or if these
tents are worth keeping. I'm just looking for a really decent 1 or 2
person tent that won't run my bank account into the ground for my
thru-hike.

Much thanks,
Steph