[pct-l] White pass to cascade locks

Hi everyone,

FYI, it should be stressed that Goat rocks wilderness is not a fun
place to be in bad weather.  I learned the hard way. Lots of wind,
hard navigation, post holing, cold and wet.  Pretty nasty and slow
going for a while.  Don't be afraid to pitch your tarp and wait a day.
 I only have others words and the guidebook to prove its beauty.

Also, for those SOBOs who have yet to hit White pass and those
Northbounders who are still in Cali, There is a great little burger
joint on the same road as stablers country store.  B/C They opened 3
weeks ago, no one really knows about it. I think that They are open
from 11-6 Tuesday to Sat.  Its half way from the PCT to Stablers.  The
woman there sells burgers, hotdogs and soda.  Even better is that you
can top it off with dessert of ben and jerry's at stablers!

peace.