[pct-l] Re: Scott's jetpack for the PCT

I guess as long as the yetii remained below 7,000 ft.in elevation, we could
use this contraption to eventually scare them out and finally film their
butts using aerial video surveillance (unlike Patterson's horseback filming
of the mean looking but evasive female sasquatch). Might as well bring some
of this new fangled technology into the hunt for yeti.