[pct-l] RE: Where Are The Nobos Now?

SuperDave says in his trailjournal for Monday, July
11, 2005:

"We crossed Highway 88 this morning at Carson Pass
where there is a visiter center and a phone. The
people running the visitor center were very kind. One
woman gave us some sweet rolls. In the PCT trail
register at the visitor center, the entries so far
this year have been:
June 10 Squeaky
June 27 Tattoo Joe
June 28 Dave and Michele Toms
July 3 David Horton
July 7 Piper and Jewel Thief
July 10 Patch and Zip
July 10 Smiley
July 11 (today) Kelly, Mortal Dave, and me. "

So there you have the front running baker's dirty
dozen.

      Rob