[pct-l] backpacker's prayer

No, no, no.  The backpacker's prayer is;

"Oh, Great Backpacker in the Sky, please don't let me die with my boots on"
Strider
I've told my friends, if I keep pursuing my never ending dreams of
wilderness adventure, I will die happy and with my backpack on. And last
month a backpack was retrieved from Evolution lake with the owner still
attached. Is it an omen, a dream fulfilled, a prayer answered, or only the
end of one hiker's adventures?  I can only hope and dream I will hike until
I die; and I hope this hiker found his peace and will hike the Sierra and
Evolution Basin forever with the rest of us mortal dreamers...Hikon!
http://www.portervillerecorder.com/articles/2005/06/30/news/briefs/brief1.txt