[pct-l] Eleven Days Through the Snowy High Sierra With David Horton

In a message dated 7/12/2005 9:18:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
brian.robinson@sbcglobal.net writes:
Eleven Days Through the Snowy High Sierra With David Horton
Wow!  And I (and many others back in 1977) thought that a single 43 mile day
was huge!?  My God!  Averaging 43 miles per day and covering the High Sierra
in as few days as you did in those conditions, even considering the awesome
resupply, is beyond the scope of us mere mortal men!

Humbly bowing in the light of your esteemed accomplishments,

Greg "Strider" Hummel