[pct-l] troll?

This has been a very difficult snow year on the trail - almost everywhere.  And the weather in Washington and Oregon has been rainy and cold since mid April with very little let-up. I know you need to be really tough to hike the whole thing this year.  And as for updates on trail conditions - it just seems a prudent thing to do in this particular year..
SK