From: Jacob Cartner <jcartne@hotmail.com>
Sent: Jul 11, 2005 12:19 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Mt Whitney

We are going to be climbing Mt Whitney the weekend of September 10.  We have
never climbed it before and havent really done a lot of hiking in the West
other than Yosemite, Grand Canyon, and Alaska (although not really the
West).  What is the best place to find info on the web concerning trail
locations and THs, free maps, weather info, etc.  Will there be a potential
for winter weather that early?  Thanks to all.

The Solemates
AT 04
PCT (0?)