[pct-l] southern OR water

Hi folks-

Darrell just got on the trail on Sunday at Ashland.  He's headed north  to
finish the trail this year (and then from Manning Park to hike over to
Anacortes on the PNT!)  He came to a campground near Hyatt Lake on  Monday and called
me with a water report for his first day's mileage.

The mileages are from Yogi's book:

1722.9  the spring is flowing
1731.1  the fenced-in spring is flowing
1733.2  book had mention a trough but Darrell couldn't find it
1738.8  Hwy 66/Green springs summit; water 3/4 mile off the trail to  the
right at Keene Creek Reservoir is flowing
1742.0  Faucet is flowing & Yogi's description to find it is  perfect
1743.6  Little Hyatt Reservoir bridge spillway is flowing

Hope someone finds this helpful.  Whenever I get more info from  Darrell I'll
send it along.

Anyone interested in his journey, his web site address is:

_http://www.freewebs.com/djgpct_ (http://www.freewebs.com/djgpct)

Betsy