[pct-l] Found...Re: Another lost soul-- My friend John..anyone been near McLoughlin?

McLoughlin is about 4 miles from the PCT between Medford and Klamath falls.

Here is the result of my partners and I search for our friend:

http://members.bigvalley.net/calliger/JOHNZ.htm

http://johnzazzara.worldofadventures.com/index.htm

Richard