[pct-l] Trail & Snow Conditions for Oregon PCT??

Three of us are leaving this Saturday, July 2, to start at the
Oregon-California border and hike to the Columbia River at Cascade Locks.
We're old guys (all 60+), so we don't expect to set any land speed records.
We expect to be done by the end of the month, and with any luck several days
sooner.

Thomas Perkow's message about no snow north of Timberline Lodge was
encouraging, but when I checked with the USFS ranger station at Detroit
Lake, I was told that Jefferson Park is still 60-80% covered with snow up to
four feet deep! Does anyone have any up-to-date information on snow and
trail conditions through Oregon?

Thanks for anything you share!!

Jerry Hull