[pct-l] Donner Summit, Sierra City, Pooh Corner

Kim, et al.  We will be happy to help you get on the trail around Donner
Summit.  Fancy Free posted her note today about trail conditions in the 12
miles south of Donner Pass.  They were on the trail June 27 & 28.

My wife is shuttling a northbound hiker to the trail at Sierra City on
Wednesday noon.  My biggest concern about going north from Sierra City is
the climb out of Sierra City over the shoulder of Sierra Buttes which is
7300 ft, about the same as Donner Pass.  Perhaps I will have some more info
this evening when Molly gets back.

As I posted the other day, Pooh Corner will be open thru September this
year.  Give us a call at 530-587-3385.