  From: Dave
  To: so_california_backpackers@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 6:34 AM
  Subject: [so_california_backpackers] Whats up this weekend??

  Hey what happened to everybody??  Everybody just quit posting.  :o(

  So I thought I  would put this out  to get some activity going in the
  group.

  Whats everybody up to over the holiday weekend and the coming summer???

  Im hoping to  maybe go out for either Sat or Sun and do a day hike in
  the local mountains.

  Everybody else????

  To respond to sender please hit "REPLY"  To respond to the entire group hit " REPLY TO EVERYONE"