last part of email... Re: [pct-l] missing hiker's body found on Mt. McLoughlin

oops///; lost part of the email:

..after we searched for about 3 days from the top down and middle up to
the summit...I found his wands that marked John's ascent and followed that
up and Marek started from the summit and he found John off the trail
with a fatal head injury from a slip and fall apparently coming down on the
snow and ice.