[pct-l] Section R update

I did a day hike into the Red Buttes wilderness to Lily Pad lake on 6/26
from Cook and Green Pass. The lake is near 5600 ft, and I crossed no snow on
the trail enroute. In fact I had to search hard just to find a patch of snow
big enuf to chill my beer. There was no snow cornice on the ridgeline above
Echo lake which was surprising. The dayhike was a celebration of my 29th
anniversary of my first PCT hike, in 1976 along this exact trail/road
section. The 1976 route was along the Bee Camp road, and the trail was being
built at that time. Using this as an estimate, I believe SecR is easily
doable, and if any snow is encountered it will be short and easy. However
water chances will be at or below the guide book's. The Marbles, SecQ,
looked to have much more snow on the north faces viewed through my binocs,
and may be a challenge for hikers, but doable for the experienced.