From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Terry Norton
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 2:26 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Fixing Your Feet by John Vonhof

Has anyone read a copy of "Fixing Your Feet" by John Vonhof?  If so,
do you know if you read the 2nd edition?  What did you think of it?

After a bizillion miles of backpacking and running, one would think I
would know everything about my feet.  When thinking about another
thruhike next year, I spend more time thinking about my feet than my
backpack.

cheers,
terry