[pct-l] current water conditions in sections F and G

I've posted these to the water reports site www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater .
Mountain Goat has been emailing me water reports from every town along the
way, and today I received a postcard from him from Kennedy Meadows. He, and
Patrick A'Hearn and Warner Springs Monty, who sent me regular reports one
month earlier (and now flipping south I believe), have been key in getting
water info to the masses this year. Thanks to ALL for their reports.

I'll keep updating reports as long as they keep coming in this year. Some of
the info from the southern sections is getting a bit old, and it's getting a
bit hot down there, so if anyone hikes a section their water reports would
be appreciated.

AsABat