[pct-l] re: http://mailman.hack.net/pipermail/pct-l/2003-December/008442.html

read thread:  Yes, I have ....

struck a chord, my name is Mark Goforth

maybe you have to be there to laugh...

Before you open your mouth to speak, please make sure it's an improvement upon the silence.My Grandpa once told me that there were two kinds of people; those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition.   Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream.If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.