Ron

From: dsaufley@sprynet.com
No one showed up with a dog in bad shape this year in Agua Dulce, so he must
have put his dog before his own desires.  Every one of the dogs that made it
to our place this year were in EXCELLENT conditon (still running and playing
upon arrival, no problems whatsoever).  Sid, the goat, was faring very well
too!  It was a very good year for the companion animals, due to the cooler
than normal conditions.
L-Rod