[pct-l] Re: off topic: gps usage... in France/Spain

UTM in all spanish maps, no problem there. UTM is also present in the
1:25.000 series french IGN maps (together with the Lamber coordinates)
but *not* on the 1:50.000 french IGN which have an unnumbered unknown
(to me) grid (beware, these are not the so similar 1:50.000
french/spanish ICC ones; these last have the UTM grid)
My garmin geko shows no Lambert projection option, by the way.

I think you were hiking the HRP. I'm also hiking that one this summer,
I'll contact you off list. I'm definitely taking my geko along but I
still don't know what I'll do for the sections in the 1:50.000 IGN maps...

Inaki