[pct-l] Section O transportation

May I make a few comments about Bob Bankhead's contributions.

First, its Yreka (Eureka is on the coast).

Second, to the best of my knowledge, there is no public transportation from Burney to Mt.Shasta.  Yes there is the STAGE but it's routes are all and only in Siskiyou County (that's the S is STAGE) and Burney is in Shasta County.

He spoke about the Greyhound but to the best of my knowledge it runs pretty much just up and down the I-5 corridor.

Lastly, I do not know of anyway to get from Mt.Shasta to Burney. Anyone live in that area that can help??

Respectfully,
JoAnn