[pct-l] Computers on the Trail

I was thinking there should be a GPS and PCT map program that works together, so I know in color where I am at anytime on the trail.  Cannot get lost.  Also, I should be able to hook it up to a solar recharger unit as I walk.  Also, I want to do my journal and down load pictures from my camera on the device too.  Then when I get home I want to transfer everything to my laptop.  I would think a color, relief-shaded PCT map should be on a memory stick.  Hey, why don't you throw in a wireless phone, MP3, AM/FM radio, and Internet connection too.  And some fun games (hiking questions, survival questions, nature questions, PCT trail history questions, etc.) on it for time killers at night in the tent would be nice.  Under 12 ounces too.

What's out there for me?  If there is something out there, how come you have not told me about this before?

Your gadget laden hiking buddy, Switchback