[pct-l] muir trail ranch problem

You probably already found their website, but just
in case here it is:

http://www.muirtrailranch.com/resupply.html

So where is your box now?  With UPS or USPS?  If
they can't deliver to the Muir Trail Ranch address,
ask them to re-route it to Vermillion Valley.  Since
you're leaving next week, this seems like the only
other option except for buying all new food and then
sending it to VVR anyway.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

kmurray@pol.net wrote:
RTSigrist posted on another forum:

We shipped our re-supply to MTR PO box. Two delivery attempts have been
made with no pick up. I have tried emailing to two different email address
- no response from one and the other one must not be valid and will not go
through. Tried calling at their number and mail box in full and you can't
leave a message. I am starting to sweat bullets here. We leave next week
for Yosemite and are running out of time for second options for a pick up
since all our food is with them. Anyone else have a problem getting ahold
of them? Man, this could blow our whole trip!