[pct-l] current water conditions in sections F and G

I've heard nothing about water from Tehachapi to Kennedy Meadows. One hiker
MIGHT be sending me a postcard from Kennedy Mdws with water info this week.
IF I get it I'll post it ASAP. If I had to guess I'd say the sources you
mention would probably have water. Spanish Needle Creek has several
branches, some of which get low sooner than others.

Mary's water caches even had water when I hiked through there one January.

AsABat
www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater