[pct-l] current water conditions in sections F and G

Hello from a long-time list lurker and section hiker.

I'm back on the trail in Tehachapi as of this Friday and am anxious to hear
any fairly fresh information on the following critical water sources north
of there. The excellent water report compilation done by AsABat has
information that's about a month old now and a quick look through current
through-hiker journals didn't specifically address conditions here. Any new
information from the last two weeks on:

Golden Oaks Spring at 579.8

Cottonwood Creek branch at Mile 600

first crossing of Spanish Needle Creek at 663.7

It would be much appreciated. Today I will try to contact trail angel Mary
Barcik to re-confirm the status of her two critical caches at Kelso Valley
Rd.  611.8 and Bird Spring 627.2. If I can get an estimate from her how
long she'll continue to service these this season, I'll post that to the
list.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

David Plotnikoff
(2000+ PCT miles and still no trail name ...)