[pct-l] Trail report from Manning Park to Stehekin

The trail is in good shape only 2 blow downs.  Amazing Views and
wildflowers!
Patchy snow but no need for an axe.  Much Less snow on this section (K)
than the Glacier re-route to Steven's Pass section (L) (which I did two
weeks ago).  Osprey emailed me and reported the same thing (he just did
the glacier re-route)...more snow on section K than L.  He did not need
an axe.  I brought and axe to Manning and wished I had left it at home.

Advice to Flip floppers.  Come to Manning the snow is melting fast (10
day forcast is sunny highs in the 70-80's lows in the 40-50's) and
leave your axe at home.  It is a little early for bugs but in a few
weeks they should be bad.

Much better than a few weeks ago when I was out in the blizzard!

HYOH,
Mara (aka Bubbles....yes...I got a trail name!)