[pct-l] Looking for ride from Lone Pine to LA

Hi,

Four of us will be leaving Lone Pine on the morning of Wednesday,
September 7. (Yea, we're planning ahead, I guess!) We're looking for
an affordable shuttle or taxi early in the morning to the LA Airport.
Right now, the only choice I've found is rather pricey.

Anyone out there want to give us a ride, in exchange for a more
affordable rate-- say, $50 per person for four of us to LA?

Best

Doug