From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of
Lonetrail@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 9:54 AM
To: briandid@telusplanet.net; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Interviewwithgod posting

Hi Brain
Please read my post again. Below is my first sentence. Please  concentrate
on the word believe.

My first sentence. "Watch this  there are some beautiful scenery I believe
along the PC. I feel that I may  have seem then on my journey on the Pacific
Crest  Trail."

Brain this is taken from your sentence criticizing my post "but I think your
letter was dishonest and takes away from the integrity of your message"

I did not express a fact, I said I believe some'

My second sentence " It would  be interesting if some of you can point out
some of the  scenes"
Brain's  answer to this " Although "some" of these pics are in  the Sierras
and other places proximate to the PCT many are from Glacier Park  Montana,
Wyoming, Jasper Park, Alberta and other places far removed from the  PCT.

Brian you really answer my question Although some of these pic are in the
Sierras I wish you would have told us which ones. You see I was not sure
that why I said I believe and then I asked for help. Could you enlighten us
with your much more experience then most of us on what pictures are in
Glacier Park Montana, Wyoming, Jasper Park, Alberta and other places far
removed from the PCT.

Brain here you write "I am not sure that any were taken from the PCT.   It
Is sad that you used deception to get people to view this piece"

Brain now you are contradicting your self first you say some are from the
Sierras and now your not sure.

You know Brain I'm going to have to eliminate you as my expert on the
pictures and ask others for help

Again I want to thanks you for your efforts but as in the TV show by Trump
"Your Fired"

Lonetrail

Brains post
Lonetrail