[pct-l] Interviewwithgod posting

Hi Brain
Please read my post again. Below is my first sentence. Please  concentrate on
the word believe.

My first sentence. "Watch this  there are some beautiful scenery I believe
along the PC. I feel that I may  have seem then on my journey on the Pacific
Crest  Trail."

Brain this is taken from your sentence criticizing my post
"but I think your letter was dishonest and takes away from the integrity of
your message"

I did not express a fact, I said I believe some'

My second sentence " It would  be interesting if some of you can point out
some of the  scenes"
Brain's  answer to this " Although "some" of these pics are in  the Sierras
and other places proximate to the PCT many are from Glacier Park  Montana,
Wyoming, Jasper Park, Alberta and other places far removed from the  PCT.

Brian you really answer my question Although some of these pic are in the
Sierras I wish you would have told us which ones. You see I was not sure  that
why I said I believe and then I asked for help. Could you enlighten us with
your much more experience then most of us on what pictures are in Glacier Park
Montana, Wyoming, Jasper Park, Alberta and other places far removed from the
PCT.

Brain here you write "I am not sure that any were taken from the PCT.   It
Is sad that you used deception to get people to view this piece"

Brain now you are contradicting your self first you say some are from the
Sierras and now your not sure.

You know Brain I'm going to have to eliminate you as my expert on the
pictures and ask others for help

Again I want to thanks you for your efforts but as in the TV show by Trump
"Your Fired"

Lonetrail

Brains post
Lonetrail

You know...."theinterviewwithgod" was a beautiful  inspirational
piece...don't get me wrong... but I think your letter was  dishonest and
takes away from the integrity of your message.  Although  "some" of these
pics are in the Sierras and other places proximate to the  PCT many are from
Glacier Park Montana, Wyoming, Jasper Park, Alberta and  other places far
removed from the PCT.   I am not sure that any  were taken from the PCT.  It
is sad that you used deception to get  people to view this piece...and isn't
that really contrary to the message  that you are trying to convey?  It is
true that there are many moments  on the trail when your breath is taken away
by the aching beauty of the  scene that unfolds before you.  You feel wonder
and amazement.   Nature can truly make you feel connected with "God" or at
least something  more powerful then you.  Perhaps you justify your actions by
saying  that it is alright to deceive if it is for the right reasons.  That
reasoning is flawed and has caused many a religious war.  Be  honest.  Live
with integrity.  Do the right thing.  That is a  message the trail can teach
you...

My post which Brain is sort of hard on me.

Hi

Watch this there is some beautiful scenery I believe along the PC. I  feel
that I may have seem then on my journey on the Pacific Crest Trail. It  would be
interesting if some of you can point out some of the scenes. The  music is
also great along with the sayings

theinterviewwithgod.com/popup-frame.html

Lonetrail