[pct-l] trail conditions.

Hey Laura,

Not a normal year up here either.  I just turned in two reports to be posted on the pcta.org web site from members of Backcounty Horsemen. I haven't checked back since I turned in the reports to be posted. So, check that out and you'll get a really accuate report from Lake Britton to Deadman Creek. The good news is Backcounty Horseman had just logged out that whole strip removing about 34 logs.

"It's really too early to give a full report except for a warning to carry and ice axe from Mushroom Rock to the beginning of Grider Creek area."

To repeat, check out the pcta.org site. I would image my contributions from the guys out in the field should show up under "trail Condition" very soon.

Good luck and take care.