[pct-l] rock broncos and big waves

>I just felt a strong earthquake while writing this, in Newport Beach.  >Yee
>haw, it is fun riding these Sth Calif. rock broncos around at times!

Greg,
 The NWS was praised recently for its ability to get out an early warning of
a possible tsunami after the 7.0 off of Eureka. The warning area included
the coast down here in Encinitas. To my utter amazement, shortly after the
emergency broadcast system issued the warning, what did I see running toward
the beach? A throng of would-be tsunami victims  (had the tsunami not been
the whopping 1 cm in height that it turned out to be) just 'dieing' to get a
look. I don't know about these So Cal people sometime! Oh.... the PCT wasn't
affected....