[pct-l] garcia vs. lexan bear cannisters

A small number of people had difficulty opening the lid on the BV200; that is
one of the features we changed for the BV250/BV300.  The lid is made of a lower
friction plastic so lubrication should not be necessary and the locking
mechanism has changed.

There is an insert inside the package that shows how to open the BearVault; you
should read this because if you do not apply pressure at the right point, the
lid will not open. If you apply pressure as indicated in the insert, the lid is
easier to open that the prior models; we had a 70 year old female hiker open
the lid very easily once she was shown the correct place to apply pressure on
the lid.

The new models are also Grizzly approved. So they are easier to open and
withstand a more aggressive bear attack (i.e. Grizzly) than last year's model.

Hope this answers your questions.

Jamie and Cindy