[pct-l] garcia vs. lexan bear cannisters

My original Bearvault came with the two piece lid, but when the new
lid became available, Bearvault mailed them at no charge to buyers of
the original.  We used ours throughout the Sierrra last summer with no
problem.  We also met a guy in Mammoth who had just finished a hike
from Yosemite.  He had video of a bear working his Bearvault over for
20 or so minutes before finally giving up.  It was unscathed other
than a few more scrapes & scratches.

And they do make fine seats as well!

--
David D.