[pct-l] garcia vs. lexan bear cannisters

thanks for the info, eric.
i didn't know that the bearvaults ever employed a 2
piece lid.
the extra volume and lighter weight make them an
attractive option.

http://www.nps.gov/seki/snrm/wildlife/wildlife_data/container.pdf

http://www.sierrawildbear.gov/foodstorage/approvedcontainers.htm