[pct-l] Trailhead Names at Tuolumne and . . .

Hello all,
I'm looking to do the stretch from Tuolumne up to Donner in September.
In making a reservation from Yosemite, they're asking for Entry and Exit
Trailheads.  I don't see a trailhead called "Tuolumne" anything, and I
sure don't know what the exit trailhead would be.

Secondly, will any supplemental permits be required after exiting Yo?  I
don't feel like prevaricating and pretending I'm going 500-miles so as
to have the overworked PCTA issue a permit.

Could someone help me out please?

Thanks
JD