[pct-l] Wildernes Pass for PCT in Yosemite area

(warning: anal spelling correction follows!)

That would be the Lyell Canyon (lotsa people pronounce it (incorrectly,
imho) as "Lyle) trailhead at Tuolumne.

Nobo trailhead could be either Red's Meadow or Agnew Meadows.  Red's Meadow
would add a few miles of lovely, gentle terrain but trailbed that's chewed
up by pack trains...
Either direction in September is lovely.  The bears will be out either way
;-) !  Sobo, however, gets you to the hot-spring fueled showers at Red's
Meadow or motels in Mammoth.

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94
www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Never measure the height of a mountain until you have reached its top.  Then
you will know how low it was.
                                                                     Dag
Hammarskjold