[pct-l] Need ride back to trailhead near Big Bear

This week I plan to hike from the road near Mission Creek Trail camp into
Big Bear, in order to complete this section that was too snow-bound on my
last attempt. I will drive a rental car to the trailhead (via Hwy 38, then
Road 1N05, I think) Wednesday 6/15, leave it there, and hike into Big Bear,
ETA Friday, 6/17. If anyone in the Big Bear area is willing to give me a
ride back to retrive my rental car, I would be very happy. Please send me an
email.
Thanks!
Ron Smith
Portland