[pct-l] missing hiker

He is still missing, I was out searching on Saturday and I have been contacted by  a few wjp have hopes for searching....... it sounds that if anything is going to be done it will be done by lovers of the PCT.  Rivreside SAR will continue to do regular training exercises in the area but nothing widespread or organized unless a substantial clue is found.  When we were looking we found a canteen on Saturday and  according to one of his friends John had a traditional of carrying a canteen.  But as we researched further with his hiking buddy Lynn claims that he had resorted to a bladder system.  The haystack did not dissappointedly get smaller.

Shutterbugg

dave <akamp@qwest.net> wrote:
has any one heard of any updates on the missing hiker