[pct-l] July 4: section O and P?

So I wonder if any of the local Northern California people have any comments
about section P's condition this year?
^^^^^^^^^^
I was on SecO this weekend near Deadman Crk and only saw a few patches of
snow and the water sources were great. However, driving on Hwy 89 I had a
good look at Mushroom rock and noticed the north faces were still heavy with
snow. I hiked over the rock in 5/04 and used the old 1970's PCT,  road
38N10, which goes over the ridgeline, for a safer route. The snow amount
looked similar to last year in late May. The north faces could be a hassle,
however by July 4, there will be much less snow. Over July 4 I will also be
on SecP hiking from Castle Lake to the Trinity Divide, and I could scope
that section out with nocs from SecO. The snow is melting out above the
Crags, and will continue to melt for the rest of SecP. The road to Gumboot
lake should be open by the 4th, but the Dog Trail below the big climb is a
good planB. Water (guidebook) on the climb was good 2wks ago.  You will see
more snow on P than O, (maybe  <5% of the P route)  but it should be
manageable and in short sections in the Russians and Alps. By July,  south
slopes should be melted out, but some snow may remain on the few north
slopes of the pct to test your skills; but no worthwhile adventure should be
too easy.